Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

Sorry that it took so long, Aunt Peggy!
8 Things I like a whole lot:
- My husband
- My kids
- My family, who includes those near and far!
- The Church
- My car (it's not new, but it's pretty and it runs!)
- My house (what can I say... it's great to have a house you can make your own)
- The internet
- Food! Especially ice cream, orange julius, and Boston Market!

8 Phrases I say often:
- You are driving me crazy!
- Go get me a diaper and wipes
- I love you too!
- Can we order pizza?
- Put it back!
- Have you done your homework?
- Please don't hit my tummy (my kids like to sit near or on me)
- Boys, Don't!
- Quite it!
- Do you want me to call your dad?
- How many times do I have to tell you...
Do you want me to keep going?

8 Things I want to do before I die:
- See all my boys go on worthy missions
- See all my kids married in the temple
- Go on a mission with Ben
- Enjoy grandkids
- learn how to sew really well
- Feel like I am doing a really great job as a mom
- Be a good listener and friend
- Have a beautiful yard (including a garden) that I cared for

8 Things I've learned from my past:
- Repentance is a process
- Don't judge (especially a book by it's cover)
- My mom is a really great listener
- Being a stay at home mom isn't as easy as it sounds!
- Most people just want to be heard
- The teenage years AREN'T all there is to life
- Being a mom is as good as I thought
- how to play volleyball

8 Places I'd love to visit (this one was hard since I have never had a big desire to travel):
- Hawaii
- Egypt
- Philippines (Ben served his mission there)
- Italy
- Washington D.C.
- London
- Japan
- Africa

8 Things I currently need or want:
- organization in my house, car, and life!
- Obama to NOT be president! yuck! Ben say to actually have him be put in an outer space prison like in one of the Superman movies!
- to know how to operate my vacuum so that I don't have to bring it to the shop and then find out all I had to do was turn it from hard surface to carpet!
- a year supply of food storage
- my kids to pick up after themselves
- to never do laundry or dishes or to clean toilets or.... you get the idea!
- to have my house paid off!
- to have low gas prices AND a great economy

8 People I tag (I am not sure who checks my blog, but I guess I will try:)
- Veronica Whitman
- Cheryl Robinson
- Kristine Robinson
- Kierstin Pennington
- Karman Petersen
- Janessa Winter
- Sarah Rock
- Lindsey Wilson

4 comments:

Peggy said...

It was worth the wait! Love your answers. Uncle Lee agrees with the outerspace prison thingy....

Are you having a boy or girl and when is your due date???


(think pink, think pink, think pink...)

Peggy said...

You are just trying to be like your aunt who had 3 boys before she had a girl! We are so happy that you are going to get a little daughter. Katie will be so jealous.

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Thanks Chris, that was fun. I say a lot of your phrases all the time. I think with boys those phrases are mandatory.

How are you feeling? When are you going to post some prego pics?

Chris Robinson said...

I don't have any prego pics, I am not showing that much. If I don't wear maternity clothes it is hard to tell I am even pregnant. Just looks like I have gained a few.