Sunday, October 12, 2008

We made it to 9 years!


Ben and I have now officially been married for nine years. We were married on October 9th, 1999. It only seems like... (I am not going to say yesterday cause that would be a lie) maybe a year or two! Almost four kids, about 6 moves later and we are still together. We did not do much for our anniversary. Ben brought home my favorite take out (Boston Market) and we pretty much had our normal routine. It was a school night. Neither one of us are big at making a big deal out of anything. We didn't even exchange gift! I guess our gifts to eachother are eachother. We have fun doing things as a couple and as a family and to me that is what life is all about. So if you ever read this Ben: Thanks for all the ups, downs and inbetweens and I am glad I get to share them with you. Oh, by the way, I love you.

4 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Almost 4? Are you prego Chris? CONGRATS! When are you due?

greatgrandma said...

I am so glad that you are not mad at me for spilling the beans and now that you have told about the girl baby, I won't have to worry about doing it again. Yes, your mother told me about the good news a while back, so now after "she" is born we will have to take some pictures. Congrats on your 9 years of marriage, you are a cute couple and thanks for all that you did for me while I was back there and Ben thanks for pushing me in a wheelchair all over Silver Dollar City, I had a good time. Love ya!

Jill Land said...

Whew! 9 years! Time flies. How is baby Gracie doing? I love that picture of the 2 of you, it is beautiful.
Miss you!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

That is so exciting! I wanna see prego pictures...I love this..I love staying in touch with you too! Are your boys excited?