Monday, November 10, 2008

Having Fun at Silver Dollar City

On Saturday, we took the kids to Silver Dollar City. We left about one in the afternoon and planned on going to a Civil War Re-enactment, but we couldn't find it :( So we went to Silver Dollar City a little earlier then planned. I am glad we did. It was colder than I thought it was going to be that day. It worked to our advantage cause there wasn't very many people there. You would never guess that two days before this it was like 75 degrees. That is Missouri for ya! They say, if you don't like the weather here just wait 5 minutes.


Hunter and Peter on a kids ride that I guess Hyrum thought he was too big for.



All the boys on a frog ride that is actually pretty fun. I am speaking from experience.



Me and Hunter are waiting for the elephant ride to start.



Ben with Peter on the elephant ride. Don't worry guys, I don't think it goes that fast!



Hyrum had to sit by himself because Ben and I both have to be with the younger ones. Our kids are at the perfect heights. Hyrum is tall enough to ride by himself and Peter and Hunter are both tall enough to ride, they just need an adult with them. Next year will be a little different.

1 comment:

Jill Land said...

You are so cute! Even though those days are cold, it is nice to have the park to yourself! You guys look like you had a blast. I can't believe Hunter is tall enough to ride the rides. He's gonna be a giant!