Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More pictures of SDC!


Okay so, this picture isn't the best of my little family, but we thought the name "Mosher" on the sign was kinda cool.



Ben and Hunter on one of the boy's favorite rides. It's a boat ride that you get to use metal guns and shoot targets.



Hyrum was happy with the results of how many targets he shot.



Peter not as happy with his number.

4 comments:

Jill Land said...

Poor Peter. It's tough being the younger sibling. I know from experience (jk). Hey, I like that Mosher is spelled correctly.

Peggy said...

Hey, I remember Silver Dollar City! We went there when we lived in Leavenworth. You look so pretty, Chris! And your boys are so handsome. Neat that you're having a girl. How ya feeling?

The basics said...

Hey Chris hows life treating you, So excited to hear your news about your little GIRL! Yeah go you! Hope all is wel, just wondering if you were coing for christmas I have something for your boys and wanted to know if I should mail it. Cute pics your little men are gettin soo big! Sam

Phil and Kierstin said...

You guys look so cold in these pictures. I still have to turn our air on sometimes during the day. Sure miss you guys!