Monday, February 2, 2009

What's goin' on 'round here!

Hyrum had a birthday since I last posted. He turned 7! I still have a hard time saying it! I was looking at him yesterday and was wondering where the time went, and it's only been a few years. He is such a great kid. The only thing, I guess I really struggle with him about is his homework. I think it's typical so I don't worry too much about it.
This last Saturday we helped my brother-in-law and sister-in-law move. I helped with more of the packing and Ben helped with the actual moving. I hope all goes well with the unpacking. It seems that that can be harder than the packing sometimes. I hate moving into a new kitchen. It's hard to know where to put everything, I always move things around for the first month or so. Just getting it in the most convenient place.
This morning I went grocery shopping with Peter and Hunter. They were pretty good for the most part. A couple of meltdowns, but they didn't last too long. About halfway through it, Peter asks: How much more? One more thing? I only wish it was one more thing, but he lasted! I do love the feeling of being done and knowing that you have all the food you need for the next week. It was nice taking my time at the store also. I think that helped with the whole having kids there and not always acting the way you want them to. I love the looks you get when you are out with kids. I get alot of "you have some good helpers" and "you have your hands full". I do have my hands full, but it's not that hard most of the time. At home it's usually 100 times easier.
Hunter is so fun. He is starting to talk better and will say the cutest things sometimes. He also has some very fun expressions. He blames Peter for everthing. Even is Peter wasn't around, it's Peter's fault. Peter takes it pretty well.
Hopefully I won't take too long to post again. Life is good, busy and fun!

2 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I always want someone to go to the store with me but then when I am there i wish I left them at home. Either they are asking for everything or are you done yet. Are we going home now? John is just as bad believe it or not.

I want you to have your baby so I can see her! I want a baby sooo bad! I guess I have to love vicariously through you...LOL :)

Phil and Kierstin said...

Ok, you are expecting too? Goodness. I had no idea Kristi was even pregnant until I found out she already had the baby on facebook. Congratulations. Man, living so far away just stinks-I'm missing out on too much! :)