Hunter is a pro! We started last Wednesday, I think, and he has never pooped in his underwear and only has had maybe 10 wet underwear in the last 5 days! Yesterday was an "all dry day" and today he has been dry all day again. In the last couple of hours I haven't had to ask if he needs to go. He comes up to me and tells me, "Poo Poo" (which means, "I have to go to the bathroom") and runs in and goes! He is one stinking awesome kid! I just hope my luck holds out.
6 comments:
YEA...I'm a big boy now! Good job Hunte!
Yeah for Hunter, but yeah for mommy more! That was great timing don't you think? Hope all is well with you and the family and the baby that is about to make her debut'. Is that how you spell that ? I don't think so.
Heidi was really easy too, I didn't have to do much. Bought her some princess panties and wow, potty trained. Makes it nice. Hey, Chris, do you know if you are having a boy or girl?
Answered my own question, just voted on the baby name. I love the name Gracie. Phil's brother named their daughter Grace and it fits her so well, I've wanted to steal it myself, but can't - it's fair game for you.
Nice job with the potty training! I am so scared of that stuff. I don't want her to be embarrassed and I don't want to clean up messes. Well I guess that's lifr. Good job Hunter and mommy.
Hey! Do you really only have 3 days until your due date? That's crazy. Good luck, and let us know all the details. How is your dad doing?
Post a Comment