Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally more pictures



The boys are absolutely in love with their sister. I couldn't ask for better helpers.


I love this picture. You get to see that cute little double chin so well.



Gracie's first Easter. Sadly these are the only pictures I got. She was a little fussy because she was hungry and the boys had already changed by the time I fed Gracie. This will have to do.



Yeah!!! I finally caught a decent smile on camera. She is such a cutie. I just love to snuggle up to her and squeeze her as much as she will let me. I love having a sweet daughter. I can actually say it now, I have a daughter. That is nice to say. I wish I could take her over to Ca, but I am not sure when that will be. We will definitely see you guys in July, but maybe not in Ca. We are thinking about it. Trying to figure out how to spend time in Ca and go to Id and be with Ben on his birthday. So I think I have a plan. We will have to see if it all works out.

5 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

Hi Chris. it is just fine you checking our blog. your little gracie is so cute, i read your mother of 4 post and it gives me hope that i will be just fine having our 4th baby. congratulations on your baby girl and i am sure your mom and jill will keep you posted about out girl situation.

Cheryl Robinson said...

You were right! That is a great smile you caught on camera. Volleyball was so much fun this morning. I really wish we could do it more often. Can we shoot for another Monday for haircuts? I am hoping it will all be over by next Monday. But that is also when Rick goes to the dr. I guess not next Monday. I guess we will see.

Jill Land said...

Yeah! Pictures! I can't believe how fast she is changing. She's starting to get that wonderful baby fat. I love it!

Sarah Rock said...

She is so cute and her brothers are so adorable with her. I think she is looking a lot like you. So pretty. Comgrats!

Phil and Kierstin said...

She is so cute. I love how you can see the joy your boys are having. I have the picture you sent of her up on my calendar, and everyone that comes over and sees it comments on how cute she is.