Friday, April 3, 2009

Life as a mother of 4!

Life has changed to some degree, but we have adjusted well. Besides being up every 1-3 hours at night and making dinner with one hand and trying to get everyone ready in the morning, the baby fed and changed to drop Hyrum off at school on time, everything is very similar to life before baby Gracie. She really is a great baby. The boys absolutely love her. Peter told me yesterday morning that his heart belongs to his sister. Hunter was a little unsure of Gracie after she was born, but now he loves to kiss and hug her, that actually says more than you know because he is not a kissie/huggie kinda kid. Hyrum has been everything I thought he would be: very helpful and loving to me and Gracie.

My mom left almost a week ago and as soon as I can I will post some pictures of Gracie's room that she painted and organized. Gracie is a very lucky girl to have such a beautiful room. The boys are wanting something done to their room too, so... mom you might have to help me out there too! Thank you mom for all that you have helped me with. I couldn't have done it without you. I miss you so much and I know Gracie misses her grandma. The boys are asking when you will come see them again.

2 comments:

Jill Land said...

I am glad that you have adjusted well to 4 children. I can't even imagine 3 kids right now. Although I am as excited as can be for this new little one to come join our family. I wish it was October already!
I am impressed the Hunter is doing so well! Way to go. And Peter and Hyrum are such sweetie pies!
We miss you guys so much. Can't wait for July!

Phil and Kierstin said...

I remember when I first brought Heidi home - and now, I just registered her for Kindergarten. They grow up so fast. Gracie is so cute!