Sunday, September 20, 2009
Back to School
The boys have been back to school now for a few weeks. To tell you the truth it has been nice getting back to a routine. Peter loves going to school, his teacher is very nice and everything a kindergarten teacher should be. Hyrum is doing good as well. He doesn't seem to be as enthusiastic as Peter, but he has been down this road before. His teacher is good as well, but a little more strick, which I think is good. He is older so more is expected of him. Hunter loves being home with me. He gets to basically do what he wants, so there is nothing really to complain about. Gracie is such a great baby. She is sleeping through the night most nights. Two of her teeth have broken through and she took her first crawling steps. Last Sunday she was 6 months and my goodness, time flies! Time is an odd thing, it seems like she was just born , but then again it feels like she has been in our lives forever. She truly is a sweetie! Ben is working hard and his company is doing well. I am staying busy and wish I could keep up with all the demands of 4 kids. I am not sure who all reads this, but I hope all is well in your homes and don't be shy, write a comment and let me know who you are and what you are up to. (I have a picture of the boys on their first day of school, but I am on Ben's computer so I will post it later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sure life is really busy with four! I am overwhelmed with three! I love being on a schedule as well. How is your family, your dad in particular?
Hey Chris! I will come out of Lurkville. I am busy taking care of my husband and 3 kids. I live in Az. Never wanted to move out here but now that I have I won't leave, i love it. Good to see your family from your pics. Talk to ya later. April Harrison LeBaron
Well I read your blog Chris, but I don't usually comment. I enjoy getting to know your family. You guys are great! And Gracie's recent pic is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment