Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time flies!

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I wrote last! Gracie is a month older, she is a crawlin' queen. She gets around everywhere! A few days after I put up the baby gate she was standing holding on to it. I am glad I put it up when I did. Like I said she is standing up holding onto things. She get ways too confident sometimes and will let go. It scares me to death. The rest of the kids are doing great. I am working with Peter on recognizing his letters and his sight words. Hyrum's homework has a lot of math, graphs, telling time and reading. He is doing great! Hunter is awesome and loves the simple things in life, it's so much fun to be with him. Ben and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. Wow! It seems like it was just yesterday then again it seems like forever. A lot has happened in the last ten years. I look forward to the next ten (well, not the having teenager part, that scares me)!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening as I ramble on!

3 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

Oh how fun! Christmas should be fun this year trying to keep her away from the tree. :)

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Sorry Chris I have no advice about teenagers...they are emotional. Dakota is pretty good most of the time but he can get moody. If you get some good advice let me know because then Logan will be one too.

Grace is so cute...maybe ifyou get her an ornament to play with she will leave the tree alone. Are you coming home for christmas?

Family-Frolic said...

OK Chris- it is April 2010 and I want a family update. Just don't sacrifice your Monday volleyball time to write it. :)