Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March 2011!!!

Okay, well I thought I would be better at writing, but I haven't!! So sad. Not sure if anyone out there will check this, but there is a chance, so here we go... UPDATE... life changed yet again in December meaning I HAD A BABY. Liam is awesome. Seriously the best baby yet. He is very easy going. This week I'll be going in to get his birth announcements done. So if you want one let me know. So, I now have 5 children. Hyrum is in 3rd grade, Peter in 1st and they are both involved in soccer. They started last November in a soccer club called Total Demise. So far, so good. They both really enjoy it. Hunter is in Preschool and might be playing soccer soon. He is quite the handful lately, but also my sweet little guy at times. Gracie is such a girl! She has the best facial expressions. She is starting to talk fairly well and will try to repeat everything I say especially when getting after the boys or the dogs! DogSSSS... yes, we have two now. We got our latest puppy a couple weeks ago and seems to be a good fit. I still stress about what the next several months will hold. Mmmm not sure, but a little excited about it. Never thought I would have a dog, and now we have two!

Looking forward to the future.

2 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Soccer is a good sport. I love watching the boys play. I can't wait for Nathan to get old enough to play. Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love their picture to the right. I miss you Chris!

Family-Frolic said...

I love the new pic of the kids Chris. You will treasure that pic forever. I'll have to ask you how your puppy is doing.