
I knew it all along, but especially after hearing general conference, I just have to shout I LOVE BEING A MOM!! There I said it.
A cute story about my middle child, Peter, we were laying on my bed and I guess I needed a hug. I turned to him and said, "Can I have a cuddle?" He turned to me and said, "I want a cuddle, I love cuddles" then a few seconds later he asks, "what's a cuddle?"
Kids are so wonderful. I wish I could carry a tape recorder all day and record all they say. They all have the cutest comments.
A cute story about my middle child, Peter, we were laying on my bed and I guess I needed a hug. I turned to him and said, "Can I have a cuddle?" He turned to me and said, "I want a cuddle, I love cuddles" then a few seconds later he asks, "what's a cuddle?"
Kids are so wonderful. I wish I could carry a tape recorder all day and record all they say. They all have the cutest comments.
Aren't costumes great. Peter and Hunter will fight over wearing this one even though it is way too small for both of them (I think it's a 18-24 mos) Peter has worn it quite often to go pick Hyrum up. Hunter will point to it and say, "miderman" obviously for spiderman.
1 comment:
Cute picture! I miss those little guys so much! I can't wait to see you this summer! Love ya!
Post a Comment