Friday, April 11, 2008

Hyrum made a great snow angel. Peter, trying to be just like his big brother, did it too.








This is picture of Dad, Greg, Peter, Mom, Hyrum and me at adam ondi ahman (spelling?). It was a cold day. It was beautiful to see this valley. We had a great and very cold time going to the different church sights up by Kansas City. I want to go back when it's a little warmer. What can I say I grew up in California.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Chris. It's Aunt Peggy. Love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I posted a link to your blog on mine. (So my kids can check out your blog.)
Looks like you are keeping very busy with your 3 busy, boys.
Love you,
Aunt Peggy

Jill Land said...

Your kids are very cute! Isaac loves these pics. Isaac has written letters for your family, but I don't have your address. Will you email it to me?? I will also give mom a call and get it. He is into mailing things these days. He keeps asking when we are going to play with Hyrum and Peter again.