Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I am home!
It has been over three weeks of vacation and so much fun, but I am home! We had such a great time in California. We went camping, saw Ben's sister, Kristi, and her family, played with grandma and grandpa, went to Sea World, played with all the cousins and aunts and uncles, went to three birthday parties, and all around had such a wonderful time. I love going back home even when my mom completely changes my childhood house. By the way, what a transformation, it really is beautiful! And of course I do what I always do when I go to California. I loose my camera charger. So you will have to wait for all the pictures I took. Unless my sweet sister will email me the ones off her computer!!! Thank you to everyone we saw and played with. We are missing you already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurray! I have missed you very much. Glad to have you back!
Hey- I'm starting an FHE blog, do you want to join? If so, email me: juddnessawinter@yahoo.com
I'll bet you are sad sometimes to live so far away from home. Kate is, too.... sometimes anyway.
Post a Comment