Friday, August 22, 2008

Playing at Silverwood Lake







Top to Bottom: Peter, Lucy, Kolby and Addy let me snap a picture of them as they played on the shore. The last picture has Ben, Jill, Hyrum, Addy and Kolby out in the water. To me, the water was cold. It took me awhile to get in all the way. Everyone made fun of me for it, but hey, I was cold. Kolby and I had a great sqirt gun fight. We spent two nights there. My mom brought her dutch ovens and made roadkill chicken and potatoes and some yummy cobblers. I always look forward to the dutch oven cooking in California. Thanks, Mom.

3 comments:

Jill Land said...

That was so much fun! And it was fairly close to home too. Those are great pictures of the kids!

greatgrandma said...

Thanks Chris for sending all of the pictures from your vacation,it looks like you had a blast, the pictures were next best thing to being there in person. Hope to see you soon and I hope that it is alright for me to come to your place. I didn't ask permission.

hanesville said...

Wow! That looks so fun! I love the lake! Sorry we didn't get together, Jill said you are going to be here for Christmas, so maybe we can see you then!