I decided to mow the lawn yesterday and this is what I found on me after! Oh the joys of living in Missouri. I was kinda surprised to see the little bugger since there has not been a lot of them around lately.
So that is what a tick looks like! I would have never known. A few weeks ago, Duane thought that he got one when he went camping with Isaac. I was at work when he called, so I looked on the CDC website to describe to Duane what they looked like. We are pretty sure it wasn't a tick, but he was pretty nervous for a while. I guess it is good we don't have many ticks here.
4 comments:
So that is what a tick looks like! I would have never known. A few weeks ago, Duane thought that he got one when he went camping with Isaac. I was at work when he called, so I looked on the CDC website to describe to Duane what they looked like. We are pretty sure it wasn't a tick, but he was pretty nervous for a while. I guess it is good we don't have many ticks here.
Crazy. We don't really have ticks, just scorpions. Want to trade? I hate bugs of any kind.
Chris,
did you guys get there okay? We were hoping so. Hope the flight went well. We miss you.
Cheryl
I don't like ticks or anything else creepy and crawly. I would have to say no to mowing the lawn...;)
Post a Comment