Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jill & Grandpa!


Here is a picture of Jill playing red rover with her neice and nephew. Can you tell what an awesome aunt she is? She is the best mom to her kids and a great aunt to crazy and very energetic nephews. Jill, thanks for always being the BEST sister. You have always been a great friend whenever I needed you. By the way, you are welcome for being your foot warmer ;). I loved growing up with you and because of you I have always wanted to have two girls together so that they could have what we had. I look at my growing years very fondly because you were there. Remember the time we walked to the store and swore to eachother to never tell mom and dad we went cause we didn't ask permission. That was one of many great days that I look back on and think I really had it good. Thank You and I Love You Very Much

Happy Birthday Grandpa! Thanks for being such a wonderful dad to my mom. Because of you and Grandma my mom has been the best mom and a great example for me. You have always shown us how to be hardworking and to keep going no matter what life has in store. Thank you and I love you.

1 comment:

Jill Land said...

Little Stinker! I knew that red-rover picture would surface! (thank you for not posting the video, that video added a few too many pounds). Anyway, thank you for your memories. I remember when we walked to the store all by ourselves. I remember thinking that we were so grown up traveling to the store and purchasing our own treats! I think it was your money that we used to purchase them with though. That was so much fun. We did have a great childhood and sisterhood. Having you a sister was so awesome!