Yeah! She made it! Gracie made here debut on March 13th at 11:47 am. She weighed 8lbs and 2oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. We are so happy to have this little addition to our family. She has been a perfect little girl.
Jake said you wouldn't have any pics up yet of Gracie... I was right. Ha Ha.. hope you are enjoying Gracie and your mom. Call me if you need something.Talk at ya later.
I'm so excited for you guys! I bet you will have a wonderful time with a new girl in the house. She will be the princess and you are the queen. She is so cute! Congrats!
Ohh Chris! She is a beauty! I am sad that I can't see her face to face right now! Oooh, I love her already! She is going to change so much before I get to see her! I wish I could come out there and see you! She is so cute!
7 comments:
She is beautiful! Congrats Chris adn Ben. I can't wait to meet her!
Jake said you wouldn't have any pics up yet of Gracie... I was right. Ha Ha.. hope you are enjoying Gracie and your mom. Call me if you need something.Talk at ya later.
you got a girl. yahooo! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats.
Hope everyone is adjusting well and feeling great.
I'm so excited for you guys! I bet you will have a wonderful time with a new girl in the house. She will be the princess and you are the queen. She is so cute! Congrats!
You're just like me - 3 boys then a girl! Whoo Hoo! Congratulations! She's a cutie pie!
She is just the sweetest little thing. Congratulations.
Ohh Chris! She is a beauty! I am sad that I can't see her face to face right now! Oooh, I love her already! She is going to change so much before I get to see her! I wish I could come out there and see you! She is so cute!
Post a Comment