Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What?!?!? It's been how long?

Okay, Okay!! Can you believe I am actually writing on here? I thought that blogspot might have kicked me off by now. I hope there are people out there reading this and it's not just me blabbing on into cyberspace. Knock, knock is anyone there? Please let me know you are still there and are listening. Please comment if you are there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Oh and SORRY SORRY SORRY for not writing! I promise I will be better.

6 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

I'll anwser your knock any day! I am glad to hear that you are still out there =)

Chris Robinson said...

Yay! Thanks Veronica!

Sarah Rock said...

You are so funny! I take way too long to get a post on here too. How are you doing?

Chris Robinson said...

I am awesome! How are you is the real question? Congrats on #2. Wish I could come and see the both of you.

Phil and Kierstin said...

I haven't updated my blog since Christmas, but I keep checking on everyone else's-just in case. Good to here from you. You've inspired me. Love you guys!

Chris Robinson said...

Thanks Kierstin. I'm glad you still check on us. Since this is one of the only ways we use to communicate with family & friends that live so far away :(