thsnk you. I might be a little biased, but I agree. Can you believe he will be in first grade? Then next year (2009) I will have two kids going to school. I am getting old!
I'm still trying to get over the fact that you guys have 3 kids. I've only met Peter, and he was a baby. And don't feel old. Next year I will have a 4th, 7th, & 8th grader. That's old. Come July, both my boys will be deacons. Love your blog, it's so nice to see the pics. We have got to somehow match up sometime.
3 comments:
HOLY COW! What a handsome, big boy! Those are great pictures! Can't wait to see you guys.
If you emailed me, I hope you sent it to my gmail email.
thsnk you. I might be a little biased, but I agree. Can you believe he will be in first grade? Then next year (2009) I will have two kids going to school. I am getting old!
I'm still trying to get over the fact that you guys have 3 kids. I've only met Peter, and he was a baby. And don't feel old. Next year I will have a 4th, 7th, & 8th grader. That's old. Come July, both my boys will be deacons. Love your blog, it's so nice to see the pics. We have got to somehow match up sometime.
Post a Comment