Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Popcorn up the Nose

Okay, so I went downstairs to get the boys ready to go somewhere and Peter (of course it's Peter :) tells me that something is up his nose. I look and sure enough I see a popcorn kernel a ways up there. I tell him to go upstairs to see if some tweezers will do the trick. Not a minute later I hear a big SNIFF. I look at him and he says something like, "it's gone, Mom". I look and can't see a thing. He sniffed it way too deep to see it. I try to get him to blow out through his nose for awhile to no avail. So my question to all of you is... should I do anything about it? It doesn't seem to bother him so what is a mother to do?

3 comments:

Jill Land said...

......(hold on, I am laughing to much!!!)........
You're right, only Peter! He probably swallowed it without knowing. He would be coughing up a lung if it were in his lungs. But keep an eye on him though. Watch (or rather smell) for bad breath. When things stay up our noses for too long, our breath stinks! (don't ask me how I know that). Take him in if you're concerned.
Love ya!
Please thank Peter for brightening my day! That is great!

Jill Land said...

Love the new look! Very cute. So have you finished the Host yet??

The basics said...

ew ew boys will be boys! Ok so you inspired me I started a blog but can't figure out how to invite so heres my address themoshpit4.blogspot.com tell me what ya think, hope you're doing good, kids can't wait to see you!