Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bigfoot & Silver Dollar City


Okay I'm an idiot! I forgot to bring my camera to today's events. We went down to Branson and decided to go see Bigfoot (the monster truck) because we heard that it was going to a shopping center to smash some cars. As we are driving in the parking lot I thought that it would have been nice to have had my camera. Anyways, we go and look at the truck and wait for the show to start. As soon as they started the monster truck Hunter flips out. He was trembling so much that I had to walk away and hold him as tight as I could so that he wasn't so frightened. Ben told me later that Peter got scared also. There were a lot of kids there having a hard time with how loud the truck got as he was flying over the smaller cars.
Then we went to Siver Dollar City. It was pretty fun. The park added a new kid section. My kids are the perfect sizes. Hyrum is barely tall enough to ride alone. Hunter is just tall enough to ride with a parent. So our whole family can go on all those rides.

1 comment:

Jill Land said...

That sounds like fun. But I can see how Hunter could have been scared. Lucy reacts the same to loud noises. I can't wait till Lucy is tall enough to ride some of the bigger rides at Disneyland by herself.