


I am so proud of Hyrum. He finally tried to ride his new bike. He has had it since Christmas and has refused to even get on it. He has been riding his old one or Peter's and even Hunter's. I helped him yesterday by running beside him. I was there to catch him. He can't even reach the ground when he sits on the bike so it's hard to get going and to stop. He has been hanging on to the railing around our house. I am so thankful we have a wrap around porch. The boys can ride their bikes whenever they want to. We have lights on the porch so they could ride after dark too. It really is wonderful. I was going to wait and post this tomorrow, but I was too excited. Hyrum's teacher put her pictures of the zoo trip online so I will post those soon.
2 comments:
Way to go Hyrum!!!! And what a sweet bike!!! Christine the house looks awsome. We need to plan a trip out there to see it. Maybe you should find us a house like that close to you. Today is the last day of school for our kids we will posting pictures of Kolby's play later today. Love you Mosher Family
I am so proud too! He looks great up there. Way to go!
Post a Comment