Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here you go, Mom!




I did it! After you and Grandma left I came home after picking up Hyrum and decided to start the window treatments. I would have never started them unless I did it that day. You know me I love to procrastinate. I really hated the other curtains. I just need to get that one down. I think I have enough fabric to get the kitchen window, the back doors windows and the bathroom window. I think I will do those shorter. Ben asked me how much it was to do it. I told hime around $20. He said we should have done it a long time ago. I now know with Ben I just need to change something to get his honest opinion! By the way, it was so easy!!

3 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

Your house looks amazing! Wow you must love it out there. Do you feel like it's the best place and you could totally retire there and everything? I'm just curious for myself.

Jill Land said...

Good job Chris. They look great! Way to go, and so cheap too, love it!

Sarah Rock said...

We hope to be near family at Christmas but I don't know if that's going to be in CA or AZ or even UT. That would be awesome to see everyone though. We shall see.