

It was so fun to see and listen to Grandma read to Peter and Hunter. At first, Hunter would sit by Grandma as she read and he sat there with his own book and "read" it and would glance up every once and awhile to Grandma's book. I am getting so spoiled while my mom and grandma are visiting. My mom has helped with the boys, painted the boys room, their bathroom, my kitchen, the downstairs stairway, a hall downstairs and another bathroom, she is making their halloween costumes and some window treatments. All I can say is, "what a woman"!! My grandma has helped so much with my boys. Hyrum loves to play "volleyball" with her out on the porch. I am going to feel so alone during the day pretty soon. Thanks Mom and Grandma so much for all you do and have done for me.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! What amazing relatives you have! Wait, they're my relatives. too. Maybe they can come to CO and help me paint....
Chris, you are one lucky woman!
I am glad that you have them there, and that you are getting such a concentrated dose! I am jealous! I miss mom, and I wish that grandma could have spent some more time here in Cali before she left. Oh well, I'll cross my fingers and hope for Christmas.
Post a Comment