


The boys wanted so badly to paint. Every time they would see my mom and I painting they would ask, "when was it their turn?" So we decided to let them help us put some of the primer on in the downstairs hallway where there is linoleum. They had so much fun, I had to promise that that could paint again soon.
4 comments:
You're a good mom. :) I'm sure they had so much fun. It's so hard for me to let my kids do things like that. I'm getting better at it though, could be cause they are getting older and will not make a mess of it. haha
You are way brave!!! I can't get myself to paint let alone let my kids do it! lol Way to go mom, that was a true memory maker. Have a good one.
CHRIS, YOU DID GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE THE COLORS YOU CHOSE AND THE BLINDS YOU DECIDED ON. IT LOOKS SO VERY NICE DONE!!!!
LETTING YOUR BOYS HELP IS EXEMPLIARY!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB. BET THEY'LL REMEMBER AND LEARN FROM THAT EXPERIENCE. TELL BEN AND EVERYONE THERE "HI". LOVE YOU ...KARALEEN
Wow, I am impressed that you let them do it too! It looks like they had a great time. Very brave Chris!
Post a Comment