
Okay, so I take my younger two to pick up Hyrum each day. We wait in the car for around 20 minutes. I just found this CD that Hyrum got for his birthday and it keep them interested enough today. I know they will get bored with listening to it all the time. Does anyone have fun activities or stories/songs on CD that they have used and really enjoy. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
2 comments:
Good question. I don't have any good ideas, the only one I use is "Old McDonald".
Isaac has been bringing his drawing paper and markers/crayons in the car, and that keeps him pretty occupied. Lucy, well, I haven't quite figured her out yet.
I agree. I trust Hyrum with crayons and maybe Peter, but since Hunter and Peter are the kids I need to keep preoccupied... I just don't know!
Post a Comment