
Fingers crossed that Hunter's bottle is gone for good. I know, I know, how old is he? He is way too old to be still drinking out of a bottle, but it has been three days and I am so happy. The first night we were up til 12:30 because he didn't have his bottle. Partly because I didn't want him to have it, but sadly mostly because we couldn't find it. We have been getting rid of the bottles gradually and we are down to only one so it was pretty easy to misplace. I am thrilled we have gotten past this milestone.
2 comments:
Congrats Sis! I am in the process of breaking Lucy of her pacifier. I am trying to only give it to her at night, but I think I need her to have it more than she needs to have it. Oh well. I just need to throw them all away! The only problem with that is she has stashed them away in different parts of the house, so she finds them when I think that I have gotten rid of them all.
Ok well now there is something to the Happy dance about! I'm sooooo Sick the "KIKIS" aka binki at our house. but, we are gavitating toward the potty so beggers can't be choosers! Have you noticed yet I can't spell to save my life! Sorry for any/all typos
Post a Comment