Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Flower


I forgot about this plant in my flower bed. I love this flower. I have no idea what it's called. If anyone knows let me know. This was the first one that bloomed. I love the the color it has.

1 comment:

Jill Land said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Mom would love that flower. I found out last year that her favorite color is orange. I gave her an orange potted flower last year for mothers day, but it didn't last very long.
I don't know the name of that flower, I am terrible with those kinds of things. I just planted some new plants in front of my front porch (gardenia and some little purple flowers), I can't wair until the gardenia blooms. Hopefully it will take. I am a little concerned because the dirt here is so clay-like, and hard. Hopefully we will have some blooms before you get here. I love the smell of gardenia. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Love ya!