Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I can't believe it is already Father's Day. Time has gone by so fast this year. I want to give a shout out to my dad. I love you and thank you for all that you have done and still do for me and my family. I am beginning to realize how hard being a parent is and love you for all the sacrafices you have made for me. Thank you for the advice and the open ear you always have with me.

I would also like to thank my father-in-law, Cliff. I don't know first hand, but have heard wonderful stories about how great of a father you were to Ben growing up. It definitely shows. He is a wonderful man, husband and father. It is always fun to visit with you and Karaleen. I am so blessed to have such great in-laws.

Lastly, thank you Ben for being the best father to our three boys. I love you and look forward to whatever comes next.

1 comment:

Jill Land said...

Very sweet Chris. Miss you guys, can't wait till your here. You need to get one of those count down widgits for your blog for the time remaining till California!