Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quote of the Day

I was checking my email and the quote of the day was "There is not enough time to do all the nothing we want to" -Bill Watterson. I get that! My quest for losing weight and getting my house organized is coming along. Even though I don't look any thinner, I feel better. I have been exercising 30 minutes on the stairmaster each week day. It's almost 2 miles. I also do some weights for my arms. My house organizing hasn't gone as well. I have been getting a lot of headaches because of the weather. I am hoping they are behind me so I can feel good and get back to my house. Well I better go so I can get at least the main floor of this house clean. One step at a time, right? Does anyone have any good advice about getting kids to clean up after themselves? It's driving me crazy. I clean and within 20 minutes it's as bad as before I did anything. I am so glad to have this technology to be able to reach all of you and get knowledge from all over.

2 comments:

Jill Land said...

Way to go Chris! Baby steps still get us toward our goals. We may not be taking the giant leaps that we want, but when we keep taking steps, however small, we are still getting closer to our goal!

The basics said...

Oh Girl Now that is the millon dollar question I tell ya!
My only advice is clean at the end of the day before dinner and baths and then during the day kick their hinys outta the house, And just a side note, be greatful you have all boys. Cuz girlz get cafty crap all over the place, then add on some lip gloss, barbie shoes and dress up clothes and you have the mother of all messes oh yeah and I forgot to metion "In bedroom tea Parties" never A good idea.
And One other thing when they do trash the place never let them flee the scene of the crime or your'e out of luck! catch them in the act and remind them what's coming at the end of the day, DAD!
and Daddy's don't like messes or a grumpy mommy! sorry about the headache that does slow ya down!