Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camping in the front yard!



I am not sure if you would technically call it camping, because no one actually slept in the tent. They did have a lot of fun putting it up with dad and playing in it the following day. They weren't to thrilled when I took it down without their permission. Oops! I was worried it would get broken for some strange reason.

5 comments:

greatgrandma said...

Hi to the Robinson's:
Those pictures are so cute and it looks like the kids had so much fun, I am still trying to get my blog to work. I am not too smart these days. But I am going to keep trying. Hope to see you in Sept.

Jill Land said...

Too cute! They look like they were having a blast! We should have a slumber party for the boys when you come.

The Staub Squad said...

Your boys remind me of my boys. Do they wear you out? Your backyard looks awesome!!

hanesville said...

Hey! Your kids are so cute! Jill helped me out with my blog so hopefully I can keep it up. We would love to come and hang out with you this summer.

Phil and Kierstin said...

Your kids really are cute. Sometimes I wish all my kids were little like that again. Then again, it's a lot of work, and Heidi keeps me busy enough. Looks like fun!