Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Having fun with cousins!

Mike and Kristine stayed the night last night with half of their kids. We had a lot of fun playing today. I tried to get a picture of all their kids with mine. I wasn't able to get a good shot of Lamoni(their 2 year old), but I hope you enjoy what I did get.


This is all the kids posing for a picture before cleaning up the toys.


This is Abagail, Hyrum, Lehi and Peter with Emma and Mosiah in the background. We were supposed to be cleaning up toys downstairs, but I thought it was a good photo opportunity.


This picture made me laugh. This is Hunter and Elsa sitting by eachother. I would tell Hunter to sit by her and he would scoot over to her an inch at a time till he finally almost fell over her.

2 comments:

Jill Land said...

Too cute! Love the pics!

Phil and Kierstin said...

I don't even know my own family. Mikes younger kids look like his older ones that I knew when they were younger. It's been way to long since I've seen any of you. We miss you guys, and my kids want to know their cousins! We are trying to make it over to California in July.