Peter would not just smile. We went through these three pictures first before I got the picture of him on the right side of the blog.
Hyrum now will ride his bike around the yard instead of the house. He has so much fun. Hunter is by the wagon. The boys love to get in a toy and ride it down the front walkway. They will spend hours doing this. They trade places and will push each other in all the toys that will fit little boys.
This is a picture I had to take twice because as you can see Hyrum is pointing to the piece of wood. What you probably don't know is he normally points with his middle finger (just like his Grandma). Therefore a second picture was needed!
Hyrum loves to have goofy pictures of himself taken. I only show you a small amount of them, here is one.
3 comments:
I can't get over how green everything is there! Here in Cali, we struggle trying to keep our little patch of grass in our front yard green. Everything here is yellow or brown.
Your boys are getting so big! Is it grandma Robinson that points with her middle finger?? I haven't seen mom point like that, but if I've missed it, I need to start some serious teasing!
Peter is such a clown, I love it. All of them are adorable!
Yep, it's mom. I can remember her back when I was a little girl while she read to me or me to her pointing at the words with her middle finger. When Hyrum does it I think of her.
Post a Comment