We had fun at the Bissonnette/Brown house yesterday. We ate, socialized and watched fireworks. My friend, Nicole, just had her sixth baby less than two weeks ago and was already hosting a party. It was a great evening! Thanks Jim, Karen, Mark and Nicole we had so much fun.

Hunter and Kaylee posing for a picture.



Hyrum, Peter and Hunter loved playing with the sparklers.
2 comments:
Looks like great fun. We wish we could be there too. Phil's been trying to get off work so we can go to California, and so far it hasn't been successful, plus I just don't think we could swig it with the price of gas. I want to so bad, but don't count on us. I'll have to let Kristi know that too. We really do miss everyone!
Very cute! I love the new background. I had to switch mine back to my old one. I can't wait to see you guys. 11 more days!
Post a Comment