This was more or less a trial run. I have never used this feature on my camera. Now I know how to use it and post it. I am sure I will post some more videos of the kids. I hope you enjoyed 12seconds of Hunter (and Hyrum in the background).
Chris, that is so cute. What a sweet little boy you have there! Good job on posting the video. I haven't done that yet, maybe I will try too!
Ok so I'm a LITTL FREAKED OUT!My kids found 2 black widows by our tramp yesterday! time to spray.Good job Hunter! WHAT A JUMPER!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This was more or less a trial run. I have never used this feature on my camera. Now I know how to use it and post it. I am sure I will post some more videos of the kids. I hope you enjoyed 12seconds of Hunter (and Hyrum in the background).
Chris, that is so cute. What a sweet little boy you have there! Good job on posting the video. I haven't done that yet, maybe I will try too!
Ok so I'm a LITTL FREAKED OUT!
My kids found 2 black widows by our tramp yesterday! time to spray.
Good job Hunter! WHAT A JUMPER!
Post a Comment