Friday, July 11, 2008

Swimming Again!




We went to Cheryl's house again yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I helped Cheylee get an email and a blog going. We watched outside to see when it would stop sprinkling enough to get in the pool. We had fun making a human train in the pool. I tried to get Hunter to come in with me into the big pool. He had arm floaties and the hippo floaty. He cried the whole time. He loves the baby pool. He also loved to put the goggles on. He is so funny! Peter came into the big pool, as long as he had arm floaties or the hippo on, he was very comfortable. Hyrum can reach the bottom so he was happy in the shallow end, and would go into the deep end with a ring floaty. Cheryl's kids are almost swimming and mine won't even try to go underwater. We are still trying though. Wish us good luck!

3 comments:

Phil and Kierstin said...

What great fun!

Cheylee Robinson said...

Chris,
thx again! You helped me out of a pitty party right into a swim party. I really appreciate all you do for me and our whole family. I love volleyball, tennis, swimming, and now I am addicted to blogging. A good addiction though!
Cheryl

The Staub Squad said...

We love swimming. We went swimming 4 out of the 7 days this week. My boys too, love the water. Actually it's quite scary how much they love the water.