Monday, July 14, 2008

The boys' "bunk bed"


This is a picture of the bunk bed my sons decided to build because they did not want to wait for the real ones. It looks like it was a fun thing to do, but this happened after they painted their clubhouse with the green paint that I was planning on painting my bathroom with. Oh! they also ruined all their good clothes with the paint. To top off the night Hunter pinched his finger in the stairmaster and ripped off his fingernail. What a day!

4 comments:

greatgrandma said...

My goodness, what little boys don't think of. I think that they were very creative to make them a bunk bed. I would never have thought of that. They certainly are growing up fast. I imagine that you are all getting packed and ready to head out to Grandma and Grandpa Mosher soon huh?

Chris Robinson said...

Hyrum marks an "X" on each day of the calendar as it passes. And he drew a airplane on the 18th. He packed 3 suitcases a week ago. He has asked almost each day for the past two weeks, "how many days until we go to Grandma's house?" So yea, they are definitely ready to go. I am definitely ready as well.

Jill Land said...

We are too! I can't wait, I think we might be hanging out at moms, until you guys show up. I am so excited. Isaac can't wait either, he has all sorts of plans for your boys when they get here!

Cheryl Robinson said...

That was even cuter than I imagined it being when you told me at volleyball. gotta love um!!