Well, I finally got a picture and I don't even know how I did it, but now I will write a post to go along with it. The picture is of grandpa's garden, if you look close you can see grandpa's shadow on it. We have had peas, potatoes, onions, for meals. It tastes really good.
We went to Poctello last Wednesday and met with Tara and her kids and we got a couple of pictures so I will try now to see if I can get them on a post.
It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but if you persist long enough it might finally happen. Love to all and happy birthday to Katie and Karen. You are two very special people and are doing such a good job in being a wife and mother.
Much love
3 comments:
Well Robinsons, I don't know how this post got on your blog, but here it is. If anyone can get things mixed up it is me, so bear with me and I might get things right yet.
love ya, GreatGrandma
I just love grandma!
Grandma, you must have some mean hacking skills to get a post on another blog. You are just so far a head of everyone else and you don't know it!
Post a Comment