Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mowing the lawn


Last week I actually mowed the lawn! Everyone that knows me knows I don't do that sort of thing. And this lawn, as you can see, is pretty large. You can only see the back in the photo. It took me around an hour and a half to do the backyard and side yards. I have decided to do this because this way Ben doesn't have to on Saturday and we get to spend the whole day together and that is always fun. Today I mowed the front yard and had to quit because it was starting to rain.

4 comments:

hanesville said...

Wow! What a workout! Your yard looks so pretty and green. I wish my kids had more room to run around:)

The basics said...

what do you know about bullshores lake found a house I really like and was just wondering, fyi had it with the desert,and Cali in general!TELL BEN to find us something Aaron can't refuse!

Jill Land said...

Impressive Chris! I don't even know how to work a lawn mower!

Peggy said...

I used to mow our lawn, too, for the same reason. One day I was out mowing when I was 8 1/2 months preggo and the neighbor came over, disgusted, and took the mower from me and finished the job. I tried to convince him that Lee wasn't expecting me to cut the grass, but that I wanted to so we could have more time together. (gotta remember that he was the bishop while 3 of our youngin's were born and was never home.)