



We went to Cheryl's house and swam in their neighborhood pool. It was a lot of fun. Her older three boys are off on a river rafting trip. So we took all the little kids to he pool. Cheylee was there to help out a lot. She is such a great sister and cousin. The kids had so much fun and sun, Hunter and Peter zonked out on the way home. We can't wait to go again.
3 comments:
Found you!
I am glad that you guys were able to go swimming. We will have to go a lot while your here. Sorry about losing your phone call twice! I am working on the problem, but I keep losing the tech people on the phone. So I will probably have to go for a drive and call them on me cell.
Hey! I want to go swimming with you too! I have really had fun hanging out with your crazy sister and her wild children:)
Post a Comment